What does the role involve?
Provisionally, the post will be part time, three days per week, Wednesday – Friday, working hours 8:45am – 5:00pm.
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls
- Managing the client data base
- Working on quotations
- Diary management
- Electronic filing and general administrative tasks
This list of duties is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out other appropriate duties/ tasks from time to time.
Person specification –
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Previous administrative experience preferable
- Excellent written & professional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident working to deadlines and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to evidence honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of work
- Sage training helpful but not essential
The role will feature competitive rates of pay with17 days per year annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), Auto enrollment pension scheme and a yearly clothing allowance.
If you feel this could be the position for you, please contact email@example.com or call 01308 422963 for further details.
Thank you, Ross & Luke Heaver